Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hello world

So, this is my first post. I’ve been thinking about doing this blogging thing for a while. I had a personal blog back in The Day, but it was embarrassingly more like a journal posted on-line than anything other people might want to read.

In the past four years I’ve been reading a lot of food and knitting blogs, as well as other random people-I-know blogs, and it reminded me how much the format appeals to me.

What will this be? I don’t really know. Hopefully, I will stick with it. I intended to start this earlier and blog the end of college, but that's done with.


The blog is called ‘liberally educated’ because right now I feel like my education (and what I can and can’t do with it) defines me more than any one particular interest. If nothing else, it's what I spent the past four years doing!


No comments: